Come spend some quality family time, while promoting community skills development in a therapeutic environment.
No registration necessary, just drop in!
Children 10:00am - 1:00pm. Ages 14 and up 2:00pm - 5:00pm.
Please note: Last admittance is at 4:00pm to allow participants adequate time to use the equipment.
- We provide:
- Trained staff to meet and greet families
- 3,000 square feet of carpeted, open space
- Safety mats surrounding the perimeter
- Activity Schedules available
- Suspended swings provide opportunity to address self-regulation
- Sensory and exploratory materials
- Visual supports
- Timers available to help work on transitions
- Siblings welcome
- Sundays December 9, 2018 - March 31, 2019.
Cost: $5.00 per family.
New families to the gym, come try us - your first visit is free!
For more information, please contact the Autism Alliance.