A trip to the Sunday Open Gym is more than just a great way to spend some quality time with your loved one. It is also a way to promote community skills development in a therapeutic environment. At the Open Gym, individuals with autism spectrum order find a safe place to explore and express their sensory-self. Siblings are welcome!
- Trained staff to meet and greet families
- 3,000 square feet of carpeted, open space
- Safety mats surrounding the perimeter
- Activity Schedules available
- Suspended swings provide opportunity to address self-regulation
- Sensory and exploratory materials
- Visual supports
- Timers available to help work on transitions
Sundays from December 2, 2018 through April 28, 2019
10 a.m. - 1:00 p.m for children under 14
2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. for teens and adults 14 and older
218 Speen Street Natick, MA 01760
$5 per family
Your family's first visit is free!
Registration is not required to attend the Sunday Open Gym. If you have questions, please contact our staff.